I Am....

Today I am a free bird; the sky is all mine
there is no one who can stop me
I have left my fears behind…..

I can talk to the flowing breeze,
and spread my wings wide
There is no stopping me today
This freedom makes me shine….

My spirit is shining now; I can feel the glow within
‘You’ don’t exist for me anymore
There is no such thing as ‘grim’…

Today I am a free bird; the freedom is all mine…

Only felicity resides in my life now
I enjoy every bit of pain
Life has attained a new meaning
though every other thing remains the same

Yes, today I am a free bird;
the pain is all mine
there is no one who can stop me
I have left my fears far behind…..

2 comments:

Avinash Kumar said...

what a beautiful expression of freedom!i m really impressed!i dont no its just ur creativity or ur really feeling these lines aftr being librated ,but in anycase they r beautiful!
keep writing such delightful poems!

InkTank said...

i did enjoy reading this poem, to be honest i read the others too, but they are not so easy to follow...an intensely sensitised mind is needed i guess for those poems. i do blog a lot, but write personal life experiences mostly, on ibibo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...